Team O’Neil COVID-19 Safety Policies
Based on CDC and State Guidelines
(updated August 1, 2020)
Team O’Neil is taking every possible precaution to ensure the safety of our students and team members. Below you will find a list of current initiatives. As we learn more about best practices for maximizing your safety, we will continue to update and adjust these policies.
We take these measures very seriously, if you plan to attend the school you will be expected to adhere to all policies, or you will be asked to leave the facility.
- Staff and student temperatures will be monitored daily upon arrival.
- Students and Instructors must wear either a cloth face mask or a mouth covering balaclava while in classrooms or training in vehicles. Students should bring their own mask they’re comfortable wearing during training (Team O’Neil will supply masks as well if needed)
- Any classroom sessions will be conducted with students and instructors at least 6 ft. apart and masks worn at all times.
- Whenever deemed safe and possible, vehicles will have windows open during training.
- Fogging machines will be used nightly in the cars to cover the interior with antibacterial/antiviral fog. Vehicles will remain closed and stationary for a minimum of 5 hours to fully sanitize.
- Prior to fogging vehicles, high-contact points will be wiped down with disinfectant.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the property.
- Hand washing stations will be available throughout the property.
- All office space, classrooms, bathrooms and other facilities will be cleaned and disinfected on a daily basis.
- Currently the local hospital has no active COVID cases and our local Level 3 trauma center hospital is able to care for someone, if an injury were to occur.
- We reserve the right to change or add any additional restrictions to protect both students and staff.