As a student at Team O’Neil, you’ll have access to the most extensive fleet of rally cars anywhere in the world. With over sixty rally-prepared vehicles covering the spectrum of front, all, and rear-wheel-drive, you’re sure to find a platform and car that suits your needs and compliments your personal driving style.
- Front Wheel Drive platform of choice to introduce students to car control, left foot braking, weight transfer and rally driving
- Used on course days 1-5
- Improvements include: Hawk PC front pads, Koni adjustable sport dampers, Shroth safety belts, 6061 Aluminum skid plate, Method Wheels, winter tires, Quaife ATB Limited Slip Diff, Rally Armor flaps, Wilwood Proportioning Valve, 5/8 Master Cylinder with assist delete, ABS/DSC disabled and roll cages on cars used on days 3-5.
- Subaru Imprezas are your introduction to All-Wheel-Drive at Team O’Neil
- Used on Days 2-5
- Improvements include: Hawk brake pads, Koni adjustable sport dampers, winter tires, 6061 Aluminum skid plate, Rally Armor flaps, roll cage and other safety equipment.
BMW 3 Series
- BMW 3 Series cars are powerful rear-wheel-drive vehicles ideal for learning RWD techniques
- Used on days 3-5
- Improvements include: Limited slip differential, Koni adjustable sport dampers, 6061 Aluminum skid plate, Rally Armor flaps, roll cage and other safety equipment.
FORD FIESTA ST
- The Fiesta ST is a lightweight, powerful, turbocharged Front Wheel Drive car
- Used on days 4-5 when conditions and driver ability allows
- Improvements include: Hawk brake pads, Mishimoto radiator, muffler delete, Method wheels, Koni adjustable sport dampers, Quaife differentials, 6061 Aluminum skid plate, Rally Armor flaps, roll cage and other safety equipment.
SUBARU IMPREZA WRX
- The most advanced of our standard 5-day school cars
- The WRX is your chance to combine the loose surface prowess of AWD with the added power of a turbo-charged powerplant
- Improvements include: snow tires, Hawk Performance brake pads, 6061 Aluminum skid plate, Koni adjustable sport dampers, Rally Armor flaps, rally racing suspension, roll cage and other safety equipment.
- Used in our security and loose surface mobility courses for high center of gravity training
- Driver training includes high-speed driving on loose surface roads and technical maneuvers on our network of off-road trails
- Also used for vehicle recovery training, winching, and vehicle sympathy
- Improvements include: Two inch lift, Koni Adjustable Heavy Track Dampers, poly bushings, Rusty's adjustable control arms, track bar, transmission cross member, 31" tires, Hawk brake pads, 6061 Aluminum skid plate, Rally Armor flaps, roll cage and other safety equipment.
- Our Motorsports division is in charge of building, racing, and maintaining a fleet of high performance rally racing vehicles which have claimed several National Championships in the past decade.
- Team O'Neil has the knowledge to work on any make/model of car but we specialize in Ford Performance products.
- Team O'Neil Motorsports serves as the North American distributor for M-Sport performance parts and cars including Fiesta R1, R2 and R5s.