Team O’Neil Rally School is looking for a motivated, open minded, team player to support our marketing efforts. Candidates must be willing to live full time within driving distance of Team O’Neil HQ. Most weeks would be working on site but need flexibility to occasionally travel for a week at a time.
Job Duties Include, but not limited to:
- Marketing Plan Input
- Marketing Plan Execution:
- Social Media
- Content Generation
- Media Interaction
- Newsletter Updates
- Creative input on company generated content
- On/Off site event management
- Attend trade shows to represent the company to potential clients
- Interaction with current customers for marketing insights
- Identify new marketing opportunities
- Previous marketing roles
- Experience using a camera (photo and/or video) and editing software
- Military, Law Enforcement, or comparable service (not required to apply)
Additional responsibilities available for the right candidate. Join our growing company and become a vital part of our team.
Expected Pay Range:
$50,000 to $65,000 depending on experience. Partially paid benefits including Health, 401k, and company services
To apply please send a complete resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Team O’Neil Rally School
For the past 23 years Team O’Neil Rally School located in Dalton, NH has offered a variety of driving courses, including rally driving, winter safe driving, drift driving, off-road and security courses for individuals, private companies, and government agencies. Courses offer educational and recreational experiences appropriate for all abilities. The headquarters sits on 585 acres of mountainous terrain with over 6 miles of stage rally roads, and miles of four-wheel drive trails. For more information visit teamoneil.com.