Team O’Neil has been training loose surface driving since 1997. We are extremely selective on who we bring on our team. Our number one hiring standard is based on how well you fit into the team. To start the process you need to send a complete resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Cover letter should include what you would bring to the team and why you want to work at Team O’Neil.
Expect multiple interviews. Tryouts may be held and you should not expect compensation for any tryouts or interviews. Detailed background checks will be done before anyone is considered. If hired, a 90-day trial period will be required before becoming a full-time, year-round employee.
Current Available Positions:
Full Time Instructor
As the face of Team O’Neil the world’s premier rally driving school our instructors are held to the highest standards of competency and professionalism.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, including accurate grammar, punctuation, and document preparation.
- Must be a resourceful, self-motivated, and highly organized professional with attention to detail and a focus on quality.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines as required.
- Adaptability, dependability, and attendance is a must.
- Capability to perform any task given while maintaining the ability to multi task.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Background in racing is not required.
- Applicants who currently reside in closer proximity to the school are preferred.
Must be able to operate two foot pedals simultaneously while driving a manual transmission. Required to carry over 50lbs 100 meters at a time. Also have no physical issues that might be exacerbated in an automobile accident. Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and listen.
- Must have basic understanding of how vehicles work.
- Must be able to think and speak clearly in high stress situations.
- All instructor positions fulfill at least two roles within the school. Applicants must be prepared to complete other non-instructing tasks.
- Must be equipped to function in all weather conditions and be prepared to be outside for extended periods in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to work in a high risk environment.
- Must remain poised at all times.
- Must be able to drive to and from work on time in all conditions.
Dependent on your current skill level and qualifications